As the 2015 results (school allocations) are received today and trickle into the offices of 11+ West Midlands, they will be updated here regularly. Once again this has been another great year for 11+ West Midlands with many successes for grammar and independent schools. A big CONGRATULATIONS to all our students who have passed the 11+ exam and been successful in gaining places at grammar schools for 2015! Prathamesh - King Edwards School (KES) Scholarship Sulaimaan - King Edward VI Camp Hill School -(Boys) / King Edwards School (KES) Suhail - King Edwards School (KES) Saad - King Edward VI Five Ways / King Edwards School (KES) Aadam - King Edwards School (KES) Hari - King Edwards School (KES) Ria - King Edward VI Camp Hill School (Girls) / King Edwards High School (Girls' KES) Hanin - King Edward VI Camp Hill School (Girls) Jessamine - Wolverhampton Girls' High School Razeen - Handsworth Grammar School (Boys) Reem - King Edward VI Camp Hill School (Girls) / King Edwards High School (Girls' KES) Shakti - Wolverhampton Girls' High School Arjun - Bablake School Fatima - Wolverhampton Girls' High School Arunvir - Queen Mary’s Grammar School (Boys) Jasmeet - Queen Mary’s Grammar School (Boys) Varun - King Edwards School (KES) Rahima - Queen Mary's High School (Girls) Gabriella - Sutton Coldfield Grammar School (Girls) Ibraheem - King Edward VI Camp Hill School (Boys) / King Edwards School (KES) Scholarship Hakan - King Edward VI Aston School (Boys) Alisha - King Edwards High School (Girls' KES) Si - King Edward VI Camp Hill School (Girls) 11+ West Midlands Preparing Your Child For Grammar School Telephone: 0121 288 3000 Mobile: 07507 366 417 Email: info@11pluswm.co.uk Web: www.11PlusWM.co.uk

Related News

Add your Comments

Comments

1. Tina Boyd
    Mar 14, 2015 08:55 am

Congratulations to you all!

2. boss
    Mar 10, 2015 09:53 am

Thanks to Mr Rashid, my daughter passed for Camphill and KES. Excellent teaching, brilliant resources with Mock exams and advice all the way - highly recommended.

3. KSAMY
    Mar 7, 2015 10:16 am

Thanks to 11+westmidlands my daughter was able to secure a place in Grammar school. Quality teaching, Mock tests, Tips make sure students learn the subject easily. Many thanks.

4. KSAMY
    Mar 7, 2015 10:15 am

5. nabilaazim
    Mar 2, 2015 06:30 pm

My son found his lessons enjoyable and stimulating. I will most definitely be using 11 plus West Midlands for my other son when the time comes! Thank you so much :-)

6. nabilaazim
    Mar 2, 2015 06:30 pm

I found 11 plus West Midlands extremely helpful at times of school tests and examinations by providing good quality learning resources and revision tools.

7. Chen
    Mar 2, 2015 03:12 pm

Thank you Ahmar Rashid & Wahid Anwar who are the best 11+ Tutors and their teaching standards are higher than other organisations that I have been to

8. WArrior
    Mar 2, 2015 03:03 pm

Thank you so much for everything. My son passed for King Edwards Aston after doing your course. I thoroughly recommend it.

9. 11+ West Midlands
    Mar 2, 2015 02:44 pm

Good stuff!

10. Dr.Ranya Ali
    Mar 2, 2015 12:43 pm

My daughter reached her upmost potential here, the road to success and high attainment starts at 11+westmidlands. Many thanks

11. Dr.Ranya Ali
    Mar 2, 2015 12:41 pm

12. Ahmar Rashid
    Mar 2, 2015 12:25 pm

Congratulations to all the students above for working extremely hard in attaining success. Well done guys and gals!